The Holy Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) is indeed regarded as the prophet of peace and safety in Islam. There are several arguments to support this claim:
- Message of Peace: The Prophet’s message was one of peace, mercy, and compassion. He was sent to guide humanity towards the path of righteousness and to promote peaceful coexistence among people of different faiths and backgrounds.
- Avoidance of Violence: The Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) discouraged violence and taught his followers to avoid it whenever possible. He stressed the importance of forgiveness and reconciliation, and always sought peaceful solutions to conflicts.
- Treatment of Enemies: The Prophet (pbuh) treated his enemies with kindness and compassion, even in times of war. He emphasized the importance of treating prisoners of war with dignity and respect, and prohibited the killing of non-combatants.
- Social Justice: The Prophet (pbuh) promoted social justice and worked towards eliminating social inequalities. He stressed the importance of treating all people with fairness and equality, regardless of their social status or background.
- Protection of Rights: The Prophet (pbuh) emphasized the importance of protecting the rights of all individuals, regardless of their faith or ethnicity. He worked towards establishing a just and equitable society, where everyone had the opportunity to thrive and prosper.
- Establishment of Peaceful Society: The Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) established the first Islamic state in Medina, which was characterized by peace, safety, and stability. He worked towards promoting social cohesion and solidarity among members of the community, and established a social and political system that promoted the common good.
In conclusion, the Holy Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) is rightly regarded as the prophet of peace and safety. His message, teachings, and actions all emphasized the importance of promoting peace, compassion, and social justice, and he worked tirelessly towards establishing a just and peaceful society.